In the fall of 2014, St. Mary’s opened the doors of a brand-new, fully modernized facility. The original St. Mary’s building was constructed in 1927, and the hospital has since outgrown the structure. The new 110,000-square-foot campus is better equipped to meet the changing needs of our community with, among other benefits, an increased capacity for specialty clinics and an integrated primary care clinic.
It is a goal of St. Mary’s to encourage collaboration and care coordination among primary care physicians and medical specialists. This contributes to the high quality of care our patients have come to expect. The new facility not only makes this cooperative approach easier, but also introduces technological advancements that will improve diagnosis and treatment methods.